AIRplus® 100% Recycled films are entirely made of recycled material
Storopack AIRplus® 100% recycled films saving natural resources and reducing CO2 emissions.
Storopack AIRplus® 100% Recycled film consists of 100 percent recycled material and is ideal for companies that value sustainability. The film is made of post-consumer and post-industrial recycled material and delivers the outstanding properties associated with conventional AIRplus® cushioning. AIRplus® 100% Recycled films are lightweight and space-saving thus minimising operational costs while also helping reduce greenhouse gas emissions and water consumption.
Benefits of AIRplus® 100% Recycled films:
- Supporting the development of a circular economy – turning plastic waste back into value.
- Protection of limited fossil resources due to the usage of existing material only.
- Reduced CO2 emissions compared to the production of virgin material.
- Less CO2 emissions during transportation compared to alternative material due to lower weight.
- Entirely made of post-consumer and post-industrial recycled material resulting in less plastic waste overall.
- Uses very little product compared to alternative materials thus reducing costs.
- Can be recycled over and over again.
Keeping operational costs low:
- Lightweight material adding very little additional weight to the box reducing shipment costs.
- Delivered in space-saving rolls with inflation for little required floor space.
- Very high volume-outcome per running meter at comparably low material input.