Why You’ll Love Better Packages water-activated Tape Dispensers
Are packing efficiency, productivity, and security important to your organisation? How about brand awareness and customer satisfaction? It’s hard to imagine any company saying “No” to these questions, which is why it’s easy to understand that organisations looking to improve their financial performance and gain market share continue to switch to water-activated tape (WAT).
Also known as paper tape, gummed tape, or Kraft tape, WAT delivers all these benefits and more. Many of the country’s most recognised brands rely on WAT to meet their packaging needs, including leaders in clothing and home decor, automotive aftermarket parts, furniture, outdoor gear, and sporting goods. When they do, they trust the water-activated tape dispensers from Better Packages, a company that has been a pioneer and leader since 1917 and even has one of its dispensers in the Smithsonian Institute!
Better Packages: More Than a Century of Leadership in Water-Activated Tape Dispensers
When it comes to proof that a company understands its customers and continually develops products that meet their needs, nothing speaks louder than longevity. Better Packages has been partnering with businesses for more than a century, helping them seal and ship their merchandise faster and more effectively.
In fact, the company was founded in 1917 by brothers Alfred and Theodore Kruger who developed tape dispensers to capitalise on the invention of water-activated tape by Thomas Edison a few years prior. Before the legendary inventor came up with the idea for WAT, packages were generally closed with twine. Today, Better Packages water-activated tape dispensers continue to lead the way in quality, innovation, and safety.
The Many Advantages of Better Packages Water-Activated Tape Dispensers
Below are some of the top reasons to use water-activated tape dispensers from Better Packages. The dispensers:
- Come in manual and electric versions. Within those general categories, there are multiple models to choose from.
- Are easy to use. All it takes is the pull of a handle or press of a button or foot pedal to produce a perfectly prepared strip that is ready to apply to a carton.
- Include versions that hold 1,000-foot rolls of tape, versus the usual 600-foot rolls. This means less downtime for replacing rolls and maximum productivity.
- Can dispense both pre-set and customised tape lengths. Some of our models give you the option to produce standard strips or pieces tailored to a unique carton.
- Include low-profile models. Limited area in your packing station? We have space-saving options.
- Can accommodate up to 4-inch tape widths. Some models have this capability, which is important in the sealing of certain types of cartons.
- Include inkjet models that can print directly on the tape. Print branding or messaging on a strip of tape and prepare it to be applied to a carton all in one operation!
- Are reliable and long-lasting. With proper care and maintenance, a Better Packages water-activated tape dispenser can last for decades. Some customers have units that have been in operation for over 20 years.
Better Packages – Al Thika Packaging LLC
Al Thika Packaging is the exclusive distributor of Better Packages in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika Packaging has been supplying protection tape equipment, carton sealing machine and water activated tape dispenser for food, pharmaceuticals and e-commerce industries in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait and the many other Gulf countries.