Advantages of Double Deep Pallet Racking:
- The ability to stack two pallets deep – often with guide-rails to upper beam levels for added safety
- Increased storage capacity by as much as 10-15% when compared with Selective Racking
- 50% immediate accessibility with reasonable stock rotation
- Safe and secure handling with the bottom pallet usually off ground
- Ability to use double deep handling equipment for other tasks
As less aisle space is needed, you can really maximise storage space using this system. You will need a forklift truck with telescopic forks to access the pallets but this investment pays for itself very quickly.
Telescopic forks have a number of distinct advantages like:
- Very affordable.
- Easy to install on existing fork carriage.
- Easily swapped like standard forks.
- Excellent visibility like the normal forks.
- Just around 100 kg extra weight to compare to standard forks.
- Improved residual lifting capacity to other double-deep attachments like scissor reach.
- Same handling speed like a pantograph
- Virtually no extra lost load thickness compared to standard forks.
- Shorter mast height due to absence of moving auxiliary pantograph mast.
- No hinged parts, bearing, rollers meaning reduced maintenance costs.
- Double-pallet transport without the need for extra-long forks.
- Easy to install onto other equipment such as fork positioners or side-shifts.
- Improved residual lifting capacity due to fork positioner mounting on a mast, hence reduced risk of tipping.
Depending of the weight and customers needs we can supply different models like a one cylinder reachforks and like the video a twin-cylinder reachforks. Also available options like camera, laser and KOOI®-ReachControl.