Markem Imaje SmartLase C350 BOU Laser Printer for beverage industry
Laser coding on paper packages and paper labels on bottles
Markem Imaje SmartLase C series offers the right configuration for an industrial laser printer, always providing a solution whatever the rate, size and substrate of the product (wide choice of lenses, scan heads and laser sources). The SmartLase C350 BOU (Beam Orientation Unit) is specifically designed to integrate within the most challenging packaging lines. A Suitable solution for the beverage industry.
Al Thika Packaging is the distributor of Markem Imaje in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika Packaging has been supplying traceability equipment, marking, coding printer and consumables for food, pharmaceuticals and beverage industries in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and the many other Gulf countries.
Why you Choose SmartLase C350 BOU Laser printer
- Code up to 45,000 labelled bottles per hour.
- Easily integrate into complex packaging machine areas with flexible beam delivery solution.
- Large choice of BOU tube lengths.
- Remote intuitive touchscreen or web user interface.
- The Solution for beverage and soft drink markets coding on paper or pressure sensitive labels.
- Up to 99.9% availability ratio with easy integration.
- Extended coder life time by 30%.
- Pointing diode and integrated laser power meter option facilitate diagnostics.
- Laser head benefits from an IP55 dust/humidity protection rating as standard.
- SmartLase operates up to 45°C (113°F) due to head and controller optimised cooling flows; no plant air is required for cooling.
- Quick printer start-up.
- No regular production line maintenance stoppage.
- Time for product line batch changeover greatly reduced.
- Eco-initiatives: IP55 solution as an option with no plant air and no water.
- A Dedicated fume extraction system for a cleaner, healthier, safer, odorless working environment.