Power to do more. The rugged SmartLase C600 delivers high-quality, chemical-free, permanent coding as it lowers your operating expenses. The SmartLase C600 is the most advanced CO2 laser coder in our line-up. The SmartLase C600 exceptional performance in high-speed applications on the most demanding packaging lines—even with increasing code complexity of 1D and 2D codes.
You need permanent high-quality coding for your PET bottles, glass, labels, confectionery labels, flexible films, inked paper/carton, coated metals and other packaging materials. You, also, need a printer that is rugged, safe, easy-to-install and while lowering your operating expenses.
The SmartLase® C600 CO2 laser coder delivers superb code quality and more power for high-speed applications, even with increasing code complexity of 1D and 2D codes, all in an easy-to-integrate and easy-to-operate industrial grade unit.
The SmartLase C600 CO2 laser coder is rugged, safe and ready for anything. Power up your packaging line and bring down your costs.
• Clean, readable and traceable-even at the highest line speeds and product throughput.
• Laser codes are permanent providing indelible marks that protect against counterfeiting
• No added costs for consumables or external cooling means you gain higher line efficiency and lower operating expenses.
• The SmartLase C600 is clean, sustainable, compliant and virtually maintenance-free.
• Designed for the most challenging manufacturing environments with complete IP55 controller and printhead.
• The SmartLase C600 is Industry 4.0 optimized variety of industrial interfaces such as Ethernet/IP, PROFINET, NGPCL and full-featured CoLOS® software support and meets the highest standard of safety for E-stop and interlock circuits per ISO 13849-1 / Ple.
Markem Imaje – Al Thika Packaging LLC
Al Thika Packaging is the distributor of Markem Imaje in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika Packaging has been supplying traceability equipment, marking machine, coding printer and consumables for food, pharmaceuticals and beverage industries in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman and the many other Gulf countries.