ULMA INOXTRUCK Hand Pallet Truck – hygienic equipment
Nominal capacity 1500-2000 kg
‘Cleanable solution for goods transport’
The new hand pallet truck ULMA Inoxtruck provides innovative and hygienic design, ideal for applications in damp or harsh environments.
The MPT 2013 Series hand pallet trucks are specially designed to handle meat, fish, fruit, vegetable and dairy products (cheese, milk, yogurt) in aggressive environments in the food and agricultural sector guaranteeing strict hygiene compliance in this highly demanding area.
Easy Cleaning and High Resistance to Corrosion
- Continuous welding, machinery and welding dust are cleaned by glass-fibre blasting process. Open fork, maximum hygienic, avoid hiding places for bacteria and allow an integral daily cleaning.
- The ergonomic tiller arm and its turning angle of 210º, allow the worker an easyhandling in narrow working areas, reducing the efforts to push and pull loads. Tiller arm 3 positions all controls ensure (lower, neutral, raise), a safe control of forks. The new forks design guarantee the maximum stability to the equipment
Quick Lift (Optional)
- The hydraulic system design allows the quick lift in 5 strokes, when the pallet truck is partially loaded, providing higher productivity when using this type of load handling equipmen.
100% Stainless Steel
- Manufactured 100% in stainless steel 304L or 316L including all hydraulic equipment.
- All bearings of the hand pallet truck are sealed waterproof and self-lubricated and also all its moveable parts are provided by polymeric bearings, free of lubrication. The plaiting and stainless steel cable to activate the valve is plastic coated.
Al Thika Packaging is the exclusive distributor of ULMA Inoxtruck in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika Packaging has been supplying hygienic equipment (Hand Pallet Truck, Electric Scissor Highlifter, Electric Pedestrian Pallet Truck, Electric Platform Pallet Truck, Electronic Pedestrian Stacker, Manual Stacker Mini-Load and Bottom Roll Trolley) for food and pharmaceuticals in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and the many other Gulf countries.