FM 200 flow pack wrapper (HFFS)
Horizontal Flow Wrapper (HFFS) that makes a totally hermetic three sealing pillow pack for fresh food in modified atmosphere (MAP). Medium-high performance level.
DESCRIPTION OF FM 200 FLOW WRAPPER
FM 200 is a machine developed to pack fresh food products in a Flow-Pack (pillow pack) style bag with three seals.
The new FM 200 family is the result of ULMA’s commitment to innovation and technological development. The result of this ongoing process has given rise to a new family of machines, providing improved performance and ease of use.
The new FM 200 features all the strength, reliability, and operation simplicity of the ULMA machines. Added to these well known characteristics of ULMA, the new model also features a higher flexibility and versatility, together with a much easier operation thanks to its touch screen control panel.
The great flexibility, proven reliability and the innovative technology applied to the new FM 200 family, assures the ideal packaging machine for a wide range of applications. the ideal packaging in the fresh food industry.
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF FLOW PACK WRAPPER
- Electronic packaging machine powered with independent motors synchronised electronically.
- The machine is built on a stainless steel frame in a cantilever format, reducing dirt and dust accumulation, permitting optimum cleaning and hygiene. It also gives easy access to the mechanical and electrical components.
- In-feed conveyor, 2 meters in length, manufactured in stainless steel (standard configuration).
- Easy access reel holder that simplifies the loading of heavy rolls. It is equipped with a motorized film unwinding system for optimum machine operation.
- Motorized height adjustment of the longitudinal sealing system providing quick and easy settings.
- The box motion type cross sealing station is provided of an over-pressure system to guarantee high quality hermetic seals.
- The sealing head is equipped with an independent motor that provides high flexibility, optimizing the cycle time and enabling smaller, accurate package lengths.
- The touch screen control panel allows simple and very intuitive access to the machine parameters. It provides various parameter settings for each product (bag length, speed, sealing time, etc…).
- The “No product – No Bag” and “Misplaced product safety” functions are standard in this machine.
MAIN OPTIONAL DEVICES
- Barrier laminated film version: OPA/PE or similar.
- Shrink barrier film BDF version.
- Print registration photocell.
- “On-line” gas analyzing systems.
- Wide variety of in-feed conveyor designs is available in variable lengths to accommodate the required lay-out.
- Wide variety of printing equipment.
ULMA Packaging – Al Thika Packaging LLC
Al Thika Packaging is the exclusive supplier of ULMA Packaging in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika has been supplying packaging machineries including flow pack (HFFS), vertical wrapping (VFFS), tray sealing, thermoforming, stretch film wrappers and sealing machine for food and non-food industry in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Riyadh, Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Muscat, Oman and the many other Gulf countries.