5940 G Printer for Barcodes and Text Coding on Cases
Print C grade or better barcodes, text and graphics on corrugated cases, trays and films from an easy-to-use 10″ colour touch user interface.
The Markem Imaje 5940 G revolutionises the coding industry with its superior quality, adherence to compliance, operational efficiency, and a significant reduction in the total cost of ownership (TCO). This sustainable solution not only boosts productivity but also ensures compliance with barcode standards, including GS1-128 requirements.
The Markem Imaje 5940 G Touch Dry® high-resolution large character piezo allows you to print C grade or better barcodes, text and graphics on corrugated cases, trays and films from an easy-to-use 10″ colour touch user interface.
Large Character High Resolution Piezo
You need to achieve high-quality, compliant packaged products without the hassle and added cost of labels. You want to find reliable equipment that is easy to integrate, operate and maintain.
Markem Imaje solutions
The piezo inkjet drop-on-demand printer offers a faster return on investment by boosting production throughput while enabling manufacturers to improve their supply chain management through traceability and brand protection. That’s printing intelligence beyond the mark.
Key benefits of 5940 G case coder
The Markem Imaje 5940 G is designed for increased availability and greater production output
• Designed for serviceability—an average of 15 minutes—setting new market standards and driving OEE improvements.
• IP54-rated controller improves dust resistance and performs in tough manufacturing environments (0-40°C).
• The 10” colour touch user interface has an intuitive menu structure for faster print selection and reduced downtime between jobs.
• No plant air. Airflow is generated internally rather than requiring external air.
• Reduce start-up time by 67% with patent pending reservoir heating or use the pre-shift automatic start timer.
• With a 75% larger ink container than most competitors, the 5940 G ensures 43% less operator intervention and there is no need to stop the line to refill ink—refill on the fly!
• The 5940 G supports 1D and 2D scanners for lookup and verification and comes standard with five inputs and five outputs, all programmable. There is an option to expand to an additional five inputs and five outputs, all programmable too. Can integrate with PLCs and corporate databases.
Al Thika Packaging is the distributor of Markem Imaje company in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika Packaging has been supplying traceability equipment, marking, coding printer and consumables for food, pharmaceuticals and beverage industries in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and the many other Gulf countries.