Markem Imaje SmartLase F200 laser Printer For polymers and metals
New compact fiber laser printer: For polymers and metals.
The SmartLase F200 printer, compliments our SmartLase C Series CO2 range, is designed to be a high quality code solution for polymers and bare metals. The F200 provides permanent high quality, high contrast codes on a variety of rigid plastics (PE/PP), bare metals and other substrates commonly used in the food and cosmetics as well as other industries. The permanence of these codes ensures long-term traceability of your product.
Al Thika Packaging is the distributor of Markem Imaje in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika Packaging has been supplying traceability equipment, marking, coding printer and consumables for food, pharmaceuticals and beverage industries in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and the many other Gulf countries.
Your benefits of SmartLase F200
- High contrast permanent coding onto metals, plastic to ensure long-term traceability.
- Superior laser source lifetime = 100,000 hours.
- Easy head integration due to the print head compactness: 460mm.
- Pointing diode facilitates accurate code placement on the substrate.
- Print speed capability up to 120m/min**.
- Capable of generating complex messages including 1D or 2D barcode: four fonts available.
- Centralized message control with an optional PC software tool.
- Logos, graphics, one & two-dimensional barcodes.
- Operates in environments up to 43°C (109°F)*.
- No plant air or water is required for cooling.