FS 400 flow pack wrapper (HFFS)
Horizontal Flow Wrapper (HFFS) that makes a totally hermetic and leak proof three sealing pillow pack for meat and poultry packing in trays. Specifically designed to work with stretch shrink films.
DESCRIPTION OF FLOW WRAPPER
The new FS 400 system is a stretch shrink wrapper that produces a case ready “leak proof” pack for meat and poultry products in trays.
This packaging system is formatted to produce packs with excellent aesthetics. Thus, the FS 400 is equipped with a system that stretches the film and forms a tight bag around the product, while an aspiration system evacuates the excess of air from the pack before the seals are created (avoiding the need for any holes in the pack for air evacuation during the shrinking process). The seals are created by a longitudinal trim seal system and a hot bar seal jaw that produces really narrow seals. The narrow longitudinal trim seal on the bottom of the pack allows printing on both the top and the bottom of the pack. The final result is a tightly wrapped leak proof case-ready pack with a superb aesthetic appearance.
- User-friendly machine operation and product changes.
- High water protection rate to ensure sanitisation and cleaning processes.
- Ultra-reliable machine.
- Reduced cost of ownership.
- Right to left versions.
- Photocell for the printed film registration system.
- Hot air tracking shrink tunnel for end seal shrinking on printed film application.
- Hot air shrink tunnel for high profile products (whole birds, …).
- Hot water shrink tunnel.
- Flexible electronic machine to wrap products up to 280 mm. (11″) wide and 180 mm. (7″) high.
- Printed and non printed films.
- Automatic indexer for simplifying the feeding and packaging process.
- Electronic control of every single motor in the machine, for user friendly machine operation and product changes.
- UPC control (ULMA industrial PC)
- Set-up parameters controlled by ULMA industrial PC and user friendly 15″ touch screen panel.
- Minimum product changeover time.
- Data sharing through a computer network.
- Fresh food oriented design for easy cleaning and optimum machine sanitation
- The machine is manufactured using stainless steel materials and all its components have a high protection degree against humidity (IP65 or higher)
- Sturdy construction cantilever format frame with all mechanisms isolated from the packaging process to improve machine sanitation and maintenance.
- Wash down construction automatic feeding system.
The FS 400 system includes a wide range of hot air and hot water shrink tunnels that
provide to the case-ready packs the required optimum package appearance.
ULMA Packaging – Al Thika Packaging LLC
Al Thika Packaging is the exclusive supplier of ULMA Packaging in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika has been supplying packaging machinery including flow pack (HFFS), vertical wrapping (VFFS), tray sealing, thermoforming, stretch film wrappers and sealing machine for food and non-food industry in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Riyadh, Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Muscat, Oman and the many other Gulf countries.