Alignment and Bundling
A machine is required to align, on all four sides, printed material that is in large stacks and bundle them in succession. The machine must be able to process different formats of all types of printed paper grades. The stacks should be bundled insuring that the edges do not get damaged and be easy to transport as well. A direct connection to a saddlestitcher or an adhesive binder with cross place stacker is required to increase productivity.
The US-2000 TRS-SLM banding machine takes the product stack (single, double or triple benefit) after the stacker onto the shuttle worth and the servo-handling system pushes the stack into the banding machine. The stack is aligned on all four sides and pressed together before banding.
- You get a perfectly aligned stack because each one is individually centered.
- The format application of the magazines is flexible and all types of printed paper grades can be banded.
- The capacity is up to 24 bandings/ minute which the high speed of the stacker can easily maintain.
- Through the direct connection to a saddlestitcher or an adhesive binder with cross place stacker you achieve a higher capacity and can save costs as a result.
- In addition, the stacks are bundled so that the edges do not get damaged which enables simplified handling by the palletizing robot.