ULMA VTC 700 vertical wrapper (VFFS) packing machine
Vertical packaging machine (VFFS) which makes a three sealing pack. Designed for continuous packing at high production speeds up to 140 cycles/min.
The VTC 700 machine has been specifically designed for continuous motion wrapping of many different product types. The machine is extremely flexible in terms of changing the forming size to allow for different portions, and has the versatility of adapting to any film type. Combine these features with the level of electronic specification and you have one of the most technologically advanced machines available on the market.
From the beginning of the design concept, the VTC 700 model has been focused entirely on key industry requirements such as ergonomics, easy cleaning, low maintenance, the use of high quality materials with most advanced hygiene treatments.
The machine is controlled by an Industrial PC, and is provided with 4 servomotors, actuated by shaft control synchronisation. The interface has been specially developed to assure easy and friendly machine programming.
The final result gives an ideal machine where high levels of production are required, together with simple operation & easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel version.
- Servo driven cross seal jaw (2 servomotors).
- Servo driven film transport (2 servomotors).
- Front frame opened construction.
- Film reel holders with Pneumatic chocks.
- One piece and easy change film former.
- Industrial PC, colour touch screen (B&R 10″).
- Capacity to program data for 100 items.
- Touch screen adjustment of sealing time, temperature and pressure for the horizontal seal jaws.
- Key controlled Access to different operator level.
- Motorised film tracking + film tension control with load cells.
- Motorised centering of film roll holders.
- Automatic detection for the end of film roll.
- Precision bag length control at high or low speed.
- Horizontal seal obstruction detection.
- Automatic detection of irregularities in the sealing temperature or in the pneumatic pressure of the system.
- Easy interface with peripheral equipment.
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with the (98/37/CEE) safety regulations.
- Film splicing table to facilitate quick roll changes.
- LAN Ethernet connection.
MOST COMMON OPTIONS
- Left hand cabinet mounting to allow for dual machine loading.
- Programmable “end of film roll” sensor.
- Printed film registration system.
- Automatic self – centering film roll.
- Gas injection system for modified atmosphere packaging.
- Vacuum belt film feed system.
- Special PE jaws, for high speed applications.
- Impulse sealing system.
- Continuos vertical sealer with metal strip.
- Hot air vertical sealer.
- Special easy open knife shapes.
- Flat bottom package with center or side seal.
- Eurolock, or handle punching systems.
- Strings or double bag.
- Static eliminators.
- MODEM connection, ONLINE analyse.
- Coders, labellers.
- Product discharge belts.
- Zipper dispenser.
- Integrated clipping unit.
Al Thika Packaging is the exclusive distributor of ULMA Packaging in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika has been supplying packaging machineries including flow pack (HFFS), vertical wrapping (VFFS), tray sealing, thermoforming, stretch film wrappers and sealing machine for food and non-food industry in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Muscat, Oman and the many other Gulf countries.