Robotic filling system by Pattyn
Pattyn developed a unique and patented robotised technology to pick up artisan bread products and fragile pastry products mechanically or by using vacuum cups.
If you require a robotic solution allowing a dimensional quality control and handling many specific products, requiring special treatment because of their shape (buns, ciabattas, fresh pizza dough, donuts, cakes, pies…) Pattyn has the appropriate solution for you
Pattyn bakery division proposes a unique system combining a counting application and a robot handling system sharing the same vision system at the infeed of the main conveyor.
– When products require to be organized into the case, the system will use the robotic function to pick up products and organize them into the box.
– When products can be bulk packed into the box, the system will use the counting function and products will be dropped into the box.
The Argorobot with double pick-up:
– Handles up to 2200 products/hour for 1 drop
– Handles up to 1650 products/hour for 2 drops.
The Argorobot counts up to 60.000 small products/hour.
Benefits of Argorobot
- Packs fragile products in boxes.
- Optimises the number of products in boxes requiring a special packaging pattern.
- Offers a multitude of packing possibilities thanks to its flexibility.
- Selects and packs only the products following your quality requirements.
- Using a 3D scanning technique to change the grip height.
- Pick up tools specifically designed for the bakery industry by Pattyn Bakery Division.
- Unique pick-up strategy optimising speed.
- Quality control of each product.
- Easy to use & highly flexible. Thanks to the expert vision system, it’s possible to count all kinds of products.
- Vision system dedicated to the processing of industrial bakery or pastry product images.
PATTYN – AL THIKA PACKAGING LLC
Al Thika Packaging is the distributor of Pattyn in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika Packaging has been supplying case erector, bag inserter, filler, case packaging and combines solutions machines for food, pharmaceuticals and beverage industries in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and the many other Gulf countries.