ULMA TFE 700 Thermoformer Machine
Thermoforming machine for flexible or rigid film with modified atmosphere (MAP) and vacuum options. The highest performance level thermoformer.
TFE series thermoforming machines for food and non food packaging with special adaptations focused to disposable medical products capable of both flexible and rigid packaging.
Optional vacuum and gas flushing systems to create (MAP) modified atmosphere packages are available.
They are constructed in corrosion resistant materiales and a full stainless steel structure.
All their functional modules have been designed to give them strength, in addition to a high operational reliability, allowing to be adapted to different formats and production requirements.
Al Thika Packaging is the exclusive distributor of ULMA Packaging in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika has been supplying packaging machineries including flow pack (HFFS), vertical wrapping (VFFS), tray sealing, thermoforming, stretch film wrappers and sealing machine for food and non-food industry in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Muscat, Oman and the many other Gulf countries.
- Easy format change
- UPC control system:
– 7″ colour touch screen display.
– Easy and user friendly.
– Multi-language and all kind of characters support (cyrillic, arabic, katakana …).
– Control and display programs easily updatable (USB or Ethernet).
– Security backups to pendrive (USB).
– Access protection with 3 permission levels.
– Ethernet interface.
– Remote view and control system same as the one available in the HMI at the machine.
– Display of current rate. Cycle optimisation tools based on time monitoring of each
- Modular construction.
- Stainless steel fram (AISI 304).
- Safety standard according to “EC” regulations.
- Modular machine that can be enlarged depending on the project.
- Easy access to internal components of the machine, with removable lateral covers.
- Optional additional dies available for the machines.
Ease of maintenance
- Minimum maintenance.
- Maintenance program integrated in the control panel.
- Remote Support Management (RSM). Connection is made by Ethernet with http access (internet).
- Original top level commercial components.
High performance multi-purpose machines. With a long list of specific devices developed to meet the needs of each product to be packaged, production requirements and pack
specifications, these machine models can respond to all type of packaging needs.
Most common options
- Dosing and product loading systems.
- Die/reel holder trolley.
- Pack convergers.
- Coding and printing systems.
- UST seal test checker (ULMA seal tester).
- Metal detectors.
- Integration in end of lines.