ULMA TFS 600 Hygienic Design Thermoformer machine
Full sanitisation specification thermoforming machine for flexible or rigid film with modified atmosphere (MAP) and vacuum options. The highest performance level thermoformer.
The TFS 600 model is the top of the range, new ULMA TFS Thermoforming line. This is an entirely new machine design concept. ULMA has redesigned every section of our thermo-forming machine, to surpass the rigorous hygiene and deep cleaning requirements demanded by today’s food packaging industry. We have worked in partnership with the some of the most advanced design, research and innovative centres around the world. This, coupled with our 45 years experience here at ULMA, has allowed us to offer a new line of thermo-forming machines providing superior levels of efficiency, reliability and hygiene.
Within our new line of products, the 600 series allows complete adaptability in terms of pack format and production. This is largely due to its modular construction, which provides the ultimate in versatile packaging solutions, along with the main frame design which has a closed profile to provide extraordinary strength and rigidity to the machine.
Al Thika Packaging is the exclusive distributor of ULMA Packaging in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika has been supplying packaging machineries including flow pack (HFFS), vertical wrapping (VFFS), tray sealing, thermoforming, stretch film wrappers and sealing machine for food and non-food industry in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Muscat, Oman and the many other Gulf countries.
- Modular construction.
- Entire stainless steel structure to AISI 304.
- Main frame length starting at 5400 mm.
- Inclined surfaces allow water to drain during cleaning.
- Easy open side guards, allowing the inside of the machine to be cleaned.
- Design that repels the accumulation of contamination residue.
- Sealed and continuous welds used in the fabrication process.
- Different types of elevation systems for the moulds are available.
- Top film reel holder independent of the cabinet.
- Gate for film unwinding.
- Components with protection level – IP 67 as standard.
- IP 69k option in dark zones.
- Minimised use of internal wiring.
- Independent main electrical cabinet (moveable).
- IPC Control Optional MODEM (communication with ULMA) and OPC (real time access).
- Control panel:
– Touch screen display.
– Tactile switches.
– Easy operator communication interface.
- Integration and/or peripheral connection.
- Easy change formats.
- Low maintenance.
- Reduced consumption.
- Optional – change of package height and automatic adjustable mould opening.
A team of application, design and research specialists have liaised closely with our customers to understand their needs & to configure a machine that meets their highest expectations and satisfy both their current and future needs.