ULMA TFS 700 Hygienic Design Thermoformer
Full sanitisation specification thermoformer for flexible or rigid film with modified atmosphere (MAP) and vacuum options. The highest performance level thermoforming machine.
The TFS 700 thermoformer model is the top of the range, new ULMA TFS thermoforming line. This is an entirely new machine design concept. ULMA has redesigned every section of our thermoforming machine to surpass the rigorous hygiene and deep cleaning requirements demanded by today’s food packaging industry.
We have worked in partnership with some of the most advanced design, research and innovation centres worldwide. This, coupled with our 50 years of experience here at ULMA, has allowed us to offer a new line of thermoforming machines providing superior levels of efficiency, reliability and hygiene.
Within our new line of products, the 600-700 series allows complete adaptability in terms of pack format and production. This is largely due to its modular construction, which provides the ultimate in versatile packaging solutions.
FUNCTIONAL FEATURES OF TFS 700 THERMOFORMER
- Easy format change.
- UPC control system:
– 10″ colour touch screen display.
– Easy and user-friendly.
– Multi-language and characters support (cyrillic, Arabic, katakana …).
– Control and display programs are easily updatable (USB or Ethernet).
– Security backups to Pendrive (USB).
– Access protection with 3 permission levels.
– Ethernet interface.
– Remote view and control system same as the one available in the HMI at the machine.
– Display of current rate. Cycle optimization tools are based on-time monitoring of each station.
High-performance multi-purpose machines. With a long list of specific devices developed to meet the needs of each product to be packaged, production requirements and pack specifications, these machine models can respond to all types of packaging needs.
Most common options
- Dosing and product loading systems.
- Die/reel holder trolley.
- Pack convergers.
- Coding and printing systems.
- UST seal test checker (ULMA seal tester).
- Metal detectors.
- Integration in end of lines.
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF HYGIENIC THERMOFORMING
- Construction features
- Modular construction.
- Stainless steel frame.
- Safety standard according to “EC” regulations.
- Modular machine that can be enlarged depending on the project.
- Easy access to internal components of the machine, with removable lateral covers.
- Optional additional dies available for the machines.
Ease of maintenance
- Minimum maintenance.
- Maintenance program integrated in the control panel.
- Remote Support Management (RSM). Connection is made by Ethernet with http access (internet).
- Original top level commercial components.
Al Thika Packaging is the exclusive distributor of ULMA Packaging in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika has been supplying packaging machinery including flow pack (HFFS), vertical wrapping (VFFS), tray sealing, thermoforming, stretch film wrappers and sealing machines for the food and non-food industry in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Muscat, Oman and the many other Gulf countries.