ULMA TFS SKIN Hygienic Design Thermoformers Machine
Hygienic thermoforming range to make a vacuum pack that protects the product and fits around it like a second skin. Specially designed films are used as top films enhancing product’s appearance.
The main function of skin packaging is to extend a product’s shelf life but it also adds features that provide additional values such as self liquid retention to prevent product’s exudation. This delays microbial growth and adds the possibility of displaying vertically the pack.
In a skin pack, both films are sealed over the whole surface except the area occupied by the product, ensuring its most natural and original look.
Specially targeted for food packagings like fresh meat, processed meat, fish, poultry, ready meals, cheese and pates.
ULMA Packaging – Al Thika Packaging LLC
Al Thika Packaging is the exclusive distributor of ULMA Packaging in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika has been supplying packaging machineries including flow pack (HFFS), vertical wrapping (VFFS), tray sealing, thermoforming, stretch film wrappers and sealing machine for food and non-food industry in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Muscat, Oman and the many other Gulf countries.
ULMA’s skin pack advantages
ULMA’s skin packaging offers different benefits toadd value to the product giving it attractive features for the sales point:
- Option to use a rigid support as tray.
- Vertical display of the pack avoiding product’s movement inside.
- Product’s shelf life increase.
- Retains liquids and gases.
- Enhances the product giving it the leading role.
- Option to use a flexible support.
- Option to add an additional lid to use as a labeling support. It also makes possible to include protective gas or promotional items (recipes, spoons …)
between both films.
- Allows to customise the pack in terms of shape and dimensions.
- The type of packaging material used in skin packaging allows easy opening packs.
Complete skin thermoforming range:
- TFS 407
- TFS 507
- TFS 607
- TFS 707