ULMA GALAXY stretch film wrapper Machine
ULMA Automatic stretch film wrapper for fresh food product packaging in preformed trays. High performance level. Specially developed for packaging centers.
Our GALAXY machine has been specially developed to meet market sectors that are demanding a great productivity in fresh product packaging with the stretchable film. Their incredible possibilities, their easy operation and cleaning make it the perfect machine to work in Packaging Centres.
This machine has a robust mechanics and state-of-the-art electronics, which reflect its great reliability and flexibility to deal with a wide range of trays and products.
Al Thika Packaging is the exclusive distributor of ULMA Packaging in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika has been supplying packaging machineries including flow pack (HFFS), vertical wrapping (VFFS), tray sealing, thermoforming, stretch film wrappers and sealing machine for food and non-food industry in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Muscat, Oman and the many other Gulf countries.
- Completely automatic or manual programmable operation.
- Double motor-driven coil support with automatic coil changing system.
- Variable pre-stretching and folding according to tray dimensions.
- Programmable film length to minimise film consumption.
- Automatic feeding carriage.
- Programmable speed according to tray / product.
- End of film detection for each coil.
- Error self-diagnose in command panel.
- Centralised greasing.
- PVC, polyethylene, SS and polyolefin film packaging.
- Anticorrosive and easy-to-clean assembly.
- IP 65 protection degree.
- According to EC standards
- Pressure Sealer (additional welding band with package pressuring device).
- Gravity and motor-driven output belts: on line, 90º and 180º.
- Connection to machine control for device or band synchronism.
- Packaging system with printed film (Galaxy P).
- Pressure sealer cooler tunnel. A sealing and shrinking system for packing with stretch shrink films.