ULMA TSA 540 traysealer Machine / Traysealing
Automatic traysealing machine for all kind of preformed regular trays. Can make modified atmosphere (MAP) and vacuum packing. Tray transport system with arms. Suitable for first steps in integrated process automation.
Automatic tray sealer for all type of trays and materials. Different printed top film materials can be used.
Depending on the requirements of the product to be packaged, MAP, vacuum, Skin… can be made.
This equipment has been designed for integration into medium production lines or processes with high accuracy in tray positioning. The sealing process can be on one row (single-line) or in two rows (double-line) depending on the formats to be packaged.
ULMA Packaging – Al Thika Packaging LLC
Al Thika Packaging is the exclusive distributor of ULMA Packaging in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika has been supplying packaging machineries including flow pack (HFFS), vertical wrapping (VFFS), tray sealing, thermoforming, stretch film wrappers and sealing machine for food and non-food industry in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Muscat, Oman and the many other Gulf countries.
- Hygienic design.
- Sealing force.
- Easy cleaning.
- Robust construction.
- Easy to use.
- Reduced maintenance costs.
- Energy efficiency.
- High production performance: up to 18 cycles/min.
- Easy change of format.
- Sealing area: 330×540 mm.
- Maximum tray height: 80/120 mm.
- Die lifting system by servomotor.
- Peumatic Arm Opening/closing
- Die transfer by servomotor.
- Die change: Quick and easy change without tools and die/dome positioning detectors.
- Protection rank: IP 65.
- Tray feeding and positioning by belt with drum-motor.
- Belt disassembly without tools.
- Reel holder: pneumatic grip.
- Film end and break detectors.
- Motorised reel holder.
- Centralised lubrication system.
- Control panel UPC7:
– 7” touch screen industrial PC.
– Access protection by 3 authorisation levels.
– Ethernet interface.
– Maintenance program integrated in the machine: event management.
MOST COMMON OPTIONS
- Tray denester.
- Loading modules.
- Infeed conveyors.
- Dosing and product loading systems.
- Die holder trolley.
- Accumulator table.
- Tray convergers.
- Coding and printing systems.
- Seal tester: UST (ULMA seal tester).
- Metal detectors.
- Integration into end of lines.