ULMA VTC 800 vertical wrapper (VFFS) Packing Machine
Hygienic design vertical packaging machine (VFFS) with easy change of forming tube. Designed for continuous packing at high production speeds.
ULMA’s new family of vertical machines has been devised with and for customers. The optimised work performance and new features of the machine help to obtain the best production rates with the highest quality container.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE MACHINE
- Hygienic design, prepared for harsh environments and demanding cleaning processes.
- Very accessible machine with full visibility.
- Possibility of changing format on one side: practical, safe, ergonomic and simple.
- Control by 10″ industrial PC touch screen: screen, integrated features (production data, test screen,
machine manuals, videos, driver download…).
- Easy to use for the machine operator: simplified daily adjustments without tools.
- Low maintenance costs: optimised designed to minimise maintenance costs and with full accessibility
for any adjustment or maintenance task.
OEE OPTIMISATION (Overall Equipment Efficiency)
Commitment of >98% technical availability.
MACHINE DESIGNED TO INCORPORATE DIFFERENT TECHNOLOGIES SUCH AS:
- LDPE film welding system with constant heat + heat pipe.
- Impulse welding system.
- Ultrasonic welding system.
- Double reel-holder with automatic reel change.
Al Thika Packaging is the exclusive distributor of ULMA Packaging in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika has been supplying packaging machineries including flow pack (HFFS), vertical wrapping (VFFS), tray sealing, thermoforming, stretch film wrappers and sealing machine for food and non-food industry in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Muscat, Oman and the many other Gulf countries.