ULMA INOXTRUCK Electronic Pedestrian Stacker – hygienic equipment
Nominal Capacity 1000-1200 kg
‘Maximum hygiene at load stacking’
ULMA Inoxtruck electronic pedestrian electronic stacker provides a hygienic and innovative design, solving all needs for the stacking and the storage meat at different heights. These 100% stainless steel electronic stackers offer a residual load capacity at maximum height. This stacker has a comfortable electronic steering and speed reduction function in curves apart from a weight limiter function. Furthermore, this stacker has a safety valve to prevent carriages and electronic components breaks.
Hygienic Innovative Design
- Totally opened chassis, waterproof compartment for lifting/driving system and the operator drives and controls with high IP protections provide a hygienic design. All electronic protection in a waterproof and heated compartment. Curved and sloped structure for perfect drainage and fast drying.
Ergonomic and Safety
- This stacker has a comfortable electronic steering and speed reduction function in curves apart from a weight limiter function. Furthermore, this stacker has a safety valve to prevent carriages and electronic components breaks.
- The revolutionary and hygienic vision must offer optimum front visibility and lift capacity.
- Waterproof seated stainless steel bearing in load wheels and mast. The bearing doesn’t need any lubrication because of its composition, stainless steel and polymer plastic. The use of lifting cables instead of chains avoids the need of lubrication and reduces the microbiological pollution risk.
- Quick open hood to access to all electronic components.
Double Traction System
- Double traction system to improve the stability and traction assuring that one traction wheel is always in contact with the floor.
- Wide range of mast types, Initial lift, stand on platform stacker, etc..
ULMA Inoxtruck – Al Thika Packaging LLC
Al Thika Packaging is the exclusive distributor of ULMA Inoxtruck in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika Packaging has been supplying hygienic equipment (Hand Pallet Truck, Electric Scissor Highlifter, Electric Pedestrian Pallet Truck, Electric Platform Pallet Truck, Electronic Pedestrian Stacker, Manual Stacker Mini-Load and Bottom Roll Trolley) for food and pharmaceuticals in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and the many other Gulf countries.