VTI 200 vertical wrapper machine VFFS
Vertical packaging machine (VFFS) which makes a three sealing pack. Medium production speed performance up to 70 cycles/min. with an excellent quality/price ratio.
The VTI 200 machine has been specifically designed for the wrapping of a wide range of many different products types and focuses on markets where the main requirements are, simplicity, reliability, and easy operation of the machine.
The combination of pneumatic operation of the horizontal sealer and an AC motor for the draw down belts provides the machine with a great versatility to work in many different environments. The robustness of all the mechanical and electrical parts, a compact design and the ease of operation together with low maintenance requirements makes the ideal competitively priced machine for intermediate speed applications.
The machine is operated via a 5″ colour touch screen with integral industrial PC. All machine parameters are adjusted and saved within this interface resulting in a very flexible and quick change over machine.
- Pneumatically operated cross seal jaws.
- Pulling belts driven by AC motor and universal joints.
- Closed Estructure Frame Construction.
- One piece film former.
- Industrial PC, colour touch screen(B&R 5″).
- Capacity to program Data for 100 items.
- Machine functions integrated in the screen.
- Automatic detection of faults in the sealing temperatures and air pressure of the machine, guaranteeing a good sealing all time.
- Horizontal seal obstruction detection.
- Key controlled Access to different operator level.
- Automatic detection for the end of film roll.
- Motorised centering of film roll holders.
- Easy interface with peripheral equipment.
- Designed and Manufactured in accordance with the(98/37/CEE) Safety regulations.
MOST COMMON OPTIONS
- Stainless steel version.
- Vacuum table for film splicing to facilitate quick roll changes.
- Printed film registration system.
- Gas injection system for modified atmosphere packaging.
- Vacuum belt film feed system.
- Special PE jaws, for high speed applications.
- Motorised film tracking + film tension control.
- Automatic self-centering film roll.
- Static eliminators.
- Bag vibrator to settle product.
- Flat bottom package with center or side seal.
- Special easy open knife shapes.
- Strings or double bag.
- Eurolock,and handle punching systems.
- LAN Ethernet connection.
- Coders and printers.
- Product discharge belts.
Al Thika Packaging is the exclusive distributor of ULMA Packaging in the Middle East. Since 1994 Al Thika has been supplying packaging machineries including flow pack (HFFS), vertical wrapping (VFFS), tray sealing, thermoforming, stretch film wrappers and sealing machine for food and non-food industry in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Al Ain – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Muscat, Oman and the many other Gulf countries.